Yes this is the nice hole big hole they dug in my yard and didn't tell me about!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
What a Monday!!
So it has been a Monday from you know where. First of all we were awoken by a jackhammer tearing up our sidewalk. The bad part is that it was just early enough that when they were finally done we didn't have any time to go back to sleep. So what a morning I was in a horrible mood going to work. Well I get to work to find out we have a huge leak in our sprinkler system in one of our complexes and I get to call my supervisor to tell her that we are going to have to pay $1300 to fix a sprinkler system we just fixed 2 months ago. So I then come home for lunch to find out that they just dug a HUGE 5 foot deep hole IN my yard. It was a 3 ft by 4 ft hole. No notice at all. Well the city workers knew they were going to be digging into my yard for over a week but they neglected to tell me! I do feel bad though for the guy at the city offices that I finally got a hold of. Oh he got a ear full. So now we have a huge dirt patch in the front of our yard. To top of the rest of the day I had to go to the dentist for a cavity. I hope everyone else had a Great Monday!!!!
Yes this is the nice hole big hole they dug in my yard and didn't tell me about!
Yes this is the nice hole big hole they dug in my yard and didn't tell me about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!! See, I told you you would enjoy blogging. I am sorry to say that you sound too much like me. I would have given them an earful too. You should have heard me cuss out the guy that messed up our tile when we were building the house. Cathy overheard me and she said that she was so embarrassed. WHERE DID WE GET THAT GENE FROM???
Post a Comment