Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Georgia Adventure!!!

So it has been a long time since I have posted again. We now live in Suwanee Georgia. Crazy huh! It still hasn't clicked how far away we live. We live in Georgia, that is very weird to say. The only time I realize how far away we are is when I start thinking of family and friends!!! That is when I get really homesick. This place is gorgeous though. It has been a fun adventure so far. We have gone to a couple Braves games at Turner field. We went to a Hawks basketball game. I have rode my first subway. I have seen my first lighting bug. That was really cool. We have found so many good restaurants.

I am now working at a pest control company. I am the receptionist. I enter in all the contracts, invoices and payment. I schedule services for our 4 techs. It is interesting. Also not too stressful. Alex is now working for Merial. It is the came company that Chuck (Cameos husband) works for. So we should be here in Georgia for about 1 1/2 years. After that time who knows where we will end up. Alex is a inside sales rep. He calls vet clinics and sells Merial products to them.

So for those of you wondering when we are coming home for a visit(I don't think anyone reads this since I never post). We are planning a trip home for Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure that Alex won't be able to stay long since he will probably be on a cover. I on the other hand, am hoping I can figure out a way to stay for like 3 weeks. I have a lot of people to visit, and I think I need that long to see them all. I will have to go to Holbrook, Pocatello, St. George, Mountain Home and Boise. Well I hope I can make it to St. George. Shelly you may have to come to Holbrook to see me. But I will try to make it there! You know one thing I have not thought about is how I will be getting around. I may have to rent a car for 3 weeks. Also what to do with my pets, wow I have a lot to plan before I come.

Anyways, I love you all. I MISS you all. hope everything is going good for you. I will try and post more now that I have a job that has a computer...... Until next time.....Love ya!

1 comment:

K N said...

I can't believe you actually updated this! Yay! I hope you have a great adventure in Georgia and I can't wait to see you in November!
Karma