So back in May on the 19th we went to a Blue October concert. They are my favorite band. We were able to go to one of their concerts when we lived in Idaho. They actually came to Idaho Falls. So when I found out they were going to be here (Atlanta) I was so excited. That is one thing that has been awesome about being here is that there a lot of opportunities to go to things that you would never get in Idaho. They are actually coming back here for their new album in October. I am still trying to convince Alex that we need to go. While we have been here we have also gone to one of Alexs favorite bands, A Perfect Circle. They were the band that we went to Vegas to see last November. Anyways here are some of the videos I took at the concert. It was general admission and we actually got AMAZING seats. We were in the 4th row.
No comments:
Post a Comment